Rss Feed

This Week

This week has been pretty good even with all of the snow we have been getting here in my area of Nebraska. I have been doing good keeping up with my workout routine and staying under my calorie intake. Still having a problem keeping up with my water though. You would think that 8 glasses of water is not much, especially when that is really all I drink, but for me it just is. (sigh).


Kids went back to school on Monday and Tuesday. Snow days on Wednesday and Thursday and teacher in-service on Friday. Lets hope next week is better. It is really hard to get any piece/time to workout with them here and cant go outside in -5 degree weather. I think everyone is feeling a little claustrophobic and is ready for spring in my house.

Weighed this week and found out I lost 3lbs, wish it was more, but I will take that. That brings my total since April 2009 to 58 lbs! Slow and steady wins the race! That is my new motto. That seams like it should be more too. Maybe I am just expecting to much of myself.

Time to try and get warm. Need to still get in 4 more cups of water I think today. I usually finish it right before I go to bed, and then I am up peeing all night! LOL!

Have a good day everyone!

0 comments: