Rss Feed

Date Night

I have been blogging at my Sparkpeople.com blog so I have just been copying and pasting from their to here. It is a weightloss website so all of my blogs will include something to do with my water intake and workouts. Here is todays:

It has been so long since Hubby and I have had any time to ourselves, today we have decided to have a date night. Our last date night was early September, so I feel it is about time again! Babysitter is booked and I am feeling good. We are going to see Daybreakers tonight, hoping for no snow. I hate being an hour away from home at night when it is snowing, even with hubby driving. Looking forward to our time tonight though!

Water intake is going well today, 2 glasses before 11. Which is very good for me. Dont think I will be getting a workout in today, but I have met my goal for the week anyway. Maybe tomorrow.

0 comments: