Rss Feed

Fun Date Night

Hubby and I had date night last night and it was so much fun, and definitely needed for us. We saw Daybreakers, lots of vampire goodness, if it could be put that way. Good movie.

We had dinner at Fridays, as I was complaining I really am not feeling well maybe we shouldn't go out to eat, I realized I FORGOT to eat lunch....Yeah, Me forget to eat lunch, yup not new. That is me forgetting something. Then had to wait for a table and people just wouldn't move! :) Didnt take to long, about 10 minutes. I was really bad. Food-wise I had for appetizer a chicken quesadilla, yummy. For auntre I had a 6 oz sirloin, broccoli and some mashed potatoes, which I hardly touched. Then for dessert, and here is the especially bad part, I had a vanilla bean cheese cake, and they dripped chocolate sauce around on the plate and put a strawberry on there too.

O K, my mind was reeling cheesecake, chocolate AND a strawberry! Hot damn! I had very, very notty thoughts about my strawberry and the chocolate sauce, but didn't think the older people across the way would appreciate it, but I sure did! Made me smile my wicked grin! LOL :) I plead temporary insanity, must be all the sugary goodness.

So I DO think I need a workout really bad today. I have so much work to do, hubby is watching his football and kids are playing their video games in the other room. Hopefully I can get one in today. If not I will bust my arss next week. I hardly ever do this. It was a reward for us, so I have no regrets.

Life is short, live life like there is no tomorrow! Anyway I took a couple of snaps with my blackberry if you would care to see.

Appetizer Leftovers Smile



Dessert. MMMMM. Beware you gain 10lbs just by looking!

0 comments: