Rss Feed

Today

Today--I will be editing photos all day. I need to get caught up. My deadlines are fast approaching.

I will be putting on my coaches hat today too. Kate has volleyball practice from 6:45 till 8pm. I guess that can be my workout since a workout is soo not in the schedule today. And boy do those girls give me a workout too! I really enjoy it. Of course I've always loved volleyball. We really got our asses handed to us last weekend. The first game is always hard. The girls improve so much over the season. Kate is still doing her hop, skip and jump serve. She even occasionally makes it over the net too. Cassidy has more upper body strength she is so damn good a sports. Lets here it for tomboys! LOL.

I dont think I posted on here that my soap DID turn out! I am so excited. Orange Peel Lavender. It smells so good too. I put fresh orange peels and lavender petals in there too. I cant wait to try it! Only 3 more weeks to cure! YAY!

Well better get back to work. Time to blare the Rock Gods on my Ipod to get me motivated. I dont think my neighbors care for it to much but oh well.

0 comments: