Rss Feed

Another painting

Today I spent the better part of the day on yet another painting. It is still a work in progress, but it is looking pretty good.  Cassidy has bball practice this evening. She managed to not tackle any players from the other team last weekend. Hopefully she will keep it up this weekend too. They still have not won a game yet. Last week they played against the 4th graders. The team did good though.


Managed to get through my workout today without Truth attacking me, you know its a good day when that happens. Still working on putting together Christmas/Yule gifts for friends and family. So far I have everything I need just need to put everything together.

I have one more painting I want to do and then I really need to get an updated picture of me done for my website. Been really procrastinating gettting one done. There is a reason I am behind the camera!  Well, fighting off a migraine so I better go pop some meds before it gets to bad.

0 comments: