Rss Feed

Pumpkin Patch

Pumpkin Patch--

On Saturday we took the girls to a pumpkin patch in Blair. They had free face painting and the girls picked out there pumpkins. The only rule was that they had to be able to carry it to the scale and then back to the car by themselves. Well, I helped a bit. Didn't have the camera so I had to use my cell phone, pics aren't the greatest but at least we have some.



The girls face painting.

We are planning to go carve pumpkins at circle tomorrow. The girls are really looking forward to it.

On Sunday we took the girls to go see Paranormal Activity. They all liked it. Didn't scare me much, at least not until my we were in bed and my body was yelling at me to go to sleep but my mind was saying na-ha, no sleep for you and showing my images of the movie. Needless to say it was a long night and I didn't get much work done today. Kids slept fine. No one came into our bedroom to wake me up, which I greatly appreciate!

I will hopefully remember the camera tomarrow when the girls are carving, with daddy's help.

Also I finished the 2 paintings that I was working on. They turned out so good, at least me my opinion.

0 comments: