Rss Feed

Hot Topic

Hot Topic-

Last night we took the girls to the mall. Kate wanted to go to Hot Topic to find a Twilight blanket. Well, Hot Topic didn't have one but she did end up getting a Edward hooding sweater and a Jacob shirt. We decided to go to Spencers (forgot they had adult goodie toys! I say goodie toys because everytime you get them out I say goodie! Will have to go back). There we found the blanket she was looking for and Cassidy a pair of Emo gloves. Sarah got some goth Hello Kitty stuff from Hot Topic. After that we went to the Whole Foods Store to get some soap making stuff and came home.

Today the girls and I decided to streak there hair with some of the die from Hot Topic. Kate wanted green and Sarah and Cassidy wanted purple. Ha, who'd a thunk they were my kids~!LOL. Today I have a senior client at 5pm. Looking forward to it.

It is still very goomy out. I dont think we have had sunny weather for about a week now. I know I didn't want it to be hot anymore but I also didn't want to skip Fall and go straight to Winter! Come back Fall.

0 comments: