Rss Feed

Home Visit

Today I had a home visit with one of Sarah's teachers, Honor. She was very nice although James and I were really not interested in having a home visit. She did let us explain why we were not interested in having one and was very understanding with us. She told us that Sarah is doing very well. And we did come up with some goals for her for the year. For the next one I told her that I would want to come in to the school and do it there. I guess the next one is with the Family Service worker for Head Start and I really don't care for her to much. She is kind of snooty. Honor was telling us that a lot of people feel that way about her. Glad to here that I am not the only one. Puppy's are in the paper for one more week. Hopefully they get good homes! We got some sleet today. It started off pretty sunny then at about 4pm the clouds started rolling in. James said that as soon as he hit Blair he could see it, Omaha was clear. Great just hope it is not bad tomorrow. I have to drive into Omaha tomorrow afternoon. So I am wishing for no snow. This weekend we are going to put up our tree, which will hopefully get us in the mood. Just cant seem to catch the Christmas spirit this year. Which is very sad. I am done Christmas shopping, just have to get the girls there Santa gift, which they all said they wanted a fish tank so we are looking at a tank at petco, it is a complete kit. That is what they will probably end up getting. Then tax season, which we are really looking forward to. Comeon, MOMMA NEEDS A NEW CAMERA! I am looking at getting the 30D and having my 20D for backup. It will be nice to have a second camera for when I do weddings. So James can have on and I could have one. Two shooters for one wedding!! We will not miss anything! That would be nice. Santa is coming to the Chatt Center on Saturday the 16, so look for pictures of that! The girls are really excited. Now, better get back to the nitty gritty.

0 comments: