Rss Feed

Christmas Flowers

Today I got the most beautiful Christmas flowers. They are from my Grandpa, but I know my mom and dad had a hand in getting them too so thank you to all of you! I just love them.



Many of you know that my Grandfather is very ill right now. He has Lung Cancer. He is barely eating anything anymore. If he eats 2 jars of baby food a day and doesn't vomit, that is a good day. He has always been kind of big, but now he is down to about 150 pounds. He is the last grandparent I have so it makes it even more unfortunate for me. Right now he is living with one of my Aunts, she takes care of him, and my mom and dad kinda take care of his finance's, since he had to sell his home a year ago because one of my cousins took advantage of my grandparents kindness and borrowed against there already paid off house. It still really bothers me to even think about it. How this person can even look at herself. We have proof and she still denies, denies, denies!!!! Fate, or whatever you believe, will surely have its wrath on her sooner or later...

0 comments: