Rss Feed

Grandfather Update

Well, my grandfather is in the hospital again. Yesterday my Aunt woke up to my grandfather having a hard time breathing. She called the ambulance and they took him the hospital. They did some kind of test and they said that the growth enlarged and is closing his windpipe making it hard for him to breath. They put a breathing tube in him and are giving him morphine every 2 hours to calm him down. They just want to keep him comfortable. They is really nothing they can do, so now it is just a waiting game. He is suffering and it makes me so sad to think of that. So I try to stay positive and think that soon enough he will be in a better place, with no more pain. Because that is all he has been having for a while now, PAIN. We were hoping he could make it till Christmas, it is just ashame that it looks like he won't. So I sit by the phone just waiting for that phone call that says he has past, and hope for the strength to deal with yet another grandparent passing.

0 comments: