Rss Feed

Sick kids

About 1 am Sarah came into our room not feeling well. Poor thing was up worshiping the great porcelain god all night and part of the morning. She missed making her gingerbread house at school today, and she was totally bumbed about that. She was so excited at about noon that she had not thrown up in a while. Well, she hadn't eaten much if anything so that explains that. Hopefully she will be able to stomach a bit of dinner.

I will hopefully be finishing up holiday shopping tomorrow if she is well enough to go to school. If not it will have to wait a couple of days. I am totally cutting it so short this year! Isn't there some sort of procrastination club I could be the president of?

So far we have been lucky not to have been really sick this season. Of course the season has just started but I am still keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of a well winter.

0 comments: