Rss Feed

All I want for Christmas!

Took the girls to see Santa yesterday before Cassidy's bball game. I decided to make Kate sit on the big guys lap, dont think she was to pleased with me but oh well. Here are some pics with what they told Santa they wanted.

Kate, like I said, didn't want to sit on Santas lap.  She didn't tell him what she wanted so I have no news on that subject.  But she told me she wanted clothes and accessories. Done!


Cassidy, she wants Mind Flex, yeah over 200 dollars for just that. So not going to happen. She also told him she wanted clothes. Got her some clothes and lots of extras.


Sarah, wants a pillow pet, they are all sold out, cant find them anywhere. We looked. She also told him she wanted some thing where you can make gems to put in her hair. Still looking for that. But I think her Santa gift is going to be Left 4 Dead II. She loves the first one so much she wants the other, and so does hubby. LOL.

0 comments: