Rss Feed

7-9-07

Today is my sisters 28th Birthday! So happy birthday Christine! Last week we spent at the local pool swimming. Most likely that is what we will be doing for the rest of the summer. I havent been this tan scince high school, which excites me a lot! Yesterday we planted some hedges in the back yard. Still have about 7 to plant in the back plus the ones that have to go in the front yard. The hedges get to be about 5 foot tall! Yea, some privacy. All we have out there right now is a chain link fence. We spaced them 3 foot apart, as recomended, they should hopefully almost touch one another to get like a hedge fence back there!

Last night we got some much needed rain. It has been so dry here! The rest of this week we are supposed to get some rain here and there. Hopefully it is enough that I dont have to go out and water!:P

This weekend James and I are going out to shoot another Wedding! Should be lots of fun!

0 comments: