Rss Feed

3-20-07

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy! I just finished editing Senior Photos and a families Easter photos. Now I have time to breath. I have made our Easter cards and have sent them out to get printed just waiting to get them back so I can send them out. I have designed some business post cards to leave in the school here and in a couple of business's. I am waiting for those too. James is in Chicago until Friday, so I haven't been sleeping very well. Tomorrow is our 9 year wedding Anniversary. Yeah! Tonight Kate had brownies, and Thursday I have to go to the dentist for a cleaning. YUCK!

Its supposed to rain all week. Damn, I am never going to want to get off the couch with this kind of weather. All I want to do is sleep, when it is this gloomy.


0 comments: