Rss Feed

3-10-07

Cassidy and Sarah have been sick for most of the week. Last weekend Kate was sick and had a fever of 103. Man cant wait for the sick season to be over. The next few days are supposed to be nice. Nice enough to at least open my windows for a little while. On Tuesday we will almost get to 70 degrees!!! Yeah, cant wait.

I am pretty booked for the rest of the month, which is so fantastic. Everyone is trying to get easter portraits done, and Senior sessions have started up again. Gotta love senior sessions!! I am about to get book for another wedding in July, that is always nice.

Summer should be nice and busy! Kate and Cassidy have softball. I have already booked us for vacation at a place called Great Wolf Lodge, in Kansas City. It is an indoor water park. We got a pretty cool sweet, where there is a kids cabin inside the room. The kids are sooo excited.

James is supposed to be going to school in Chicago on the 18th, for a week. James and I have been married for 9 years on the 21st. Man, only 9 years (LOL).

Today I have a double senior session. She is hoping it will be nice enough to have both indoor and outdoor shots. She wants them at the pond at the museam. Should be fun, I am looking forward to it. Got some cleaning to do today before she comes and I need to finish up some props that I bought from Hobby Lobby for the sitting. I also got some cute easter props! Cant wait to test them out.

0 comments: