Rss Feed

Nothin Much

Nothing much has been happening here. Just normal everyday same old, same old, stuff. The girls had today off, teacher in-service day I guess. We got 3-5 inches of snow this weekend. James and I did get prepared just in case there was a power outage. We got a really nice propane heater and a few new flash lights. James's dad had to have some kind of cage put around his heart, I guess something was swollen, but he made it through the surgery just fine. We were really worried. This man is about 105 pounds and they say he might loose another 25 pounds because of the surgery. Wow, he is going to be skin and bones.

Sarah, has had a shitty attitude all weekend. The girls didn't stop fighting all weekend and on top of that, I was sick all weekend. James took really good care of me though!!

I got the girl's valentines day cards all ordered. They turned out very nice. I figure I am going to put my name on the back of all of them with my website address and hopefully it will generate some nice business! It is almost time to start getting ready for the senior portrait rush. Gotta love senior portrait time!!

0 comments: