Rss Feed

Holiday Party Pics

Gosh, I thought I posted these already! I know, I have been slacking. Another Wedding Booked for July. May-July should be really busy. The girl scout council wants me to come to there Day Camp at the end of May beginning of July. I really wont make to much money off of that. I told them a dollar per 4x6 when I usually charge 5 dollars per 4x6. Oh well.

James took the photos with Kate's camera and I did the editing. They were taken after the Holiday dinner, at the Shark Club in Omaha. We stayed at the hotel connected to it. I really feel my age when I go to clubs like that and am in AWW at the hoochy girls dancing like they should be dancing next to a pole, and strutting around with there backs all arched and there chest out, making there belly's look like there is a little something extra in there. We spent 35 dollars on drinks and that was with the buy one get one half off. OUCH. The room was OK, the bed was nice and comfy. But while we stayed there, and even after someone came out to plunge it, the toilet still was clogged. I wonder what the people before us flushed down there! It is very rare that James and I get to go out. We had a lot of fun. Thanks Becca and Pat for taking my girls and dog for the night!!! Anyway, here are those photos...

James and I

Justin and Tina

Stacy Bell and wife

Chris Agulara and wife

Joey and Erica

Tom, and yup he is already drunk.

Heather is Tom's wife. I think she is trying to tell James to stop pointing that damn camera at her, with her eyes!

Cory and his girl friend

0 comments: