Rss Feed

Sick Again!

Yesterday I was so sick again. Some kind of stomach sickness. Today I am not 100% but I am alot better than yesterday. James is my hero, while I was laying in bed he vacuumed, did dishes and started dinner. After the kids went to bed he even made me some jelly toast. That was the only thing I had, had all day. Luckily I was able to keep it down!

Yes, I know I have missed yesterday and today with my home life photo's, hopefully I will have the energy to do it tomorrow.

Puppies are getting big. They will be 8 weeks on Friday so now I need to think about adding them to the paper. They will be getting there first set of shots this week.

I am procrastinating with Christmas this year. I have not bought one gift yet!! By now we are usually almost done. I am going to have to kick it into gear. The kids are telling me they want a fish tank from Santa. So I am thinking that is one of the gifts they will be getting. But 2 of my kids have just had birthdays so I don't have any clue at what to get them.

0 comments: