Rss Feed

HomeLife Day 12

Well, I was really busy yesterday so I didn't end up doing one for yesterday. But here is today!

On other news, I got a call today from Natalie at the Goldenrod Hills HeadStart. She told me there is room for Sarah now so she would like to schedule an orientation for her. I nervously told her that I would need to talk to my husband about her attending this late in the year and I would call her back. I call James thinking he is going to say Na she will go next year, and he suprises me by saying he thinks it is a good idea. I very hesitatingly agree as long as if the teacher suggests that Sarah should repeat preschool next year, we would do that. He agreed. So we have our orientation today at 12:30. I really dont think I am ready for this! It is all my husbands FAULT!!! If he would have just said NA she will go next year, I wouldn't be in this mess!

0 comments: