Rss Feed

Business News!

I am so excited to say that business has been great since about July! Word of mouth is really spreading!! Yeah for me!!! (as I pat myself on the back) I have 2 more appointments coming up and I am still waiting on 2-3 orders!!!!! Last week I had a 2 year old little girl and all she did was cry. She was so unhappy through out the whole sitting I was so afraid I had nothing I could use. I told the family that if it turns out that you don't like any of them I will give you another sitting for free. She recommended someone to me and today they called. She said that the other family loved the photos and she popped on there gallery and she loved them too so she wanted to make an appointment!!!! (Doin' happy dance!!)

On other news both Katelyn and Cassidy are out of school today. I am here all alone dealing with all the fighting. I so wish they could play together nicely, but nope that will never happen, not in a million, bazillion years. I keep telling myself they are just kids, I think that is how they get away with stuff. Katelyn is in the stage now where she talks back to me, HO, how I remember when they couldn't talk, and I long for there silence! :> OR nap time :> :>
Because today, oh yes, they are going down for a NAP!! That right I said it NNNAAAPPP, to my kids it is a 4 letter word.

It has been really cold here and for the first time since we lived here we had snow flakes in October. Man is that scary. I really don't want a bad winter. I stress enough as it is, that my husband drives as much as he does. There are nights of the week that he doesn't get home until 9:30 in the evening.

My mom is forcing my to starting looking for Christmas gift even though I don't want to. I don't have the money to buy anything but she wants me to look for her gifts. BLAH! BA HUMBUG! It is still to early for me to look so there!(as I stomp my foot down!) I still have to buy for my nieces 8th birthday. Oh, and Christine, Kate has used 80 minutes worth of her phone! Calling god knows who. She woke James and I up one morning, using the cell phone you got her. Just think about it before you get Alyssa a cell phone, I want to let you know what you will be dealing with. Now the kids wants more minutes, I tell her lets see how her report card is!

Well, Ta for now!

0 comments: