Rss Feed

Busy, Busy

I have been so busy lately! This weekend felt like nothing but running around/cleaning. On Saturday I went grocery shopping and took Kate to Omaha to sleep over her best friends house. On Sunday went to go pick her up and they decided her best friend was sleeping over here. At 2 on Sunday I had to take Cassidy to a Birthday party and then go back and pick her up at 4. On Monday Kate friend had to be taken back! Today I have Kates Volleyball practice from 4:30 to 5:30, just enough time to get her home, make the family a sandwich then leave again because I am Kate Brownie leader again this year! So from 630-7:30 is brownies after that I have to go look at a site I am shooting a family at on Thursday and test out the lighting. Then finally home and get the girls cleaned up and to bed!!!! Wednesday is FREE so far!!!!! So I will probably get caught up on the cleaning! Then Thursday we start again. Volleyball at 4:30-5:30 then come home get a quick something to eat and then I have a nice family to shoot! Which I am excited about! Things have been going really good lately.

0 comments: