Rss Feed

9-9-06

Happy 4th Birthday Sarah!!

Yup, you heard me right, my baby is turned 4 today!! We are having a small party here, some friends from Omaha are coming down and a couple of kids from the neighborhood. Sarah is so excited! She picked out a little people cup cake, cake. It is supposed to rain all weekend :<
I will post photos later.

I just got done photographing and editing photos from a fun family I photographed on Thursday. It was a family of 4, parents, a 1 year old boy, and a 4 year old girl. All with beautiful eyes. I have been really into editing eyes lately. It only took me around 4 hours to edit 42 photos of the family! Which is really good. We all met at a really nice museum down the street from me at 7pm. Kate came with me just in case I needed her to hold the reflector I have. But, we didn't need it, the light was perfect!! You can just imagine how much fun I had!!

0 comments: