Rss Feed

8-24-06

It has been really hot the past couple of days. The kids have been getting out early the past couple of days and tomorrow they get out at 2pm again. Today I have Daisy sign ups for Cassidy, if we are able to get her in, volleyball practice for Kate, and I have been editing photos from last night. I had two Seniors come in last night for portraits. I had so much fun with them. On Saturday I have another one. While I was taking there pictures I could here the adult talking with the other teen about just ordering wallets and getting them printed up somewhere else. So, I made sure to tell them that I stamp the back of the photos with my business stamp. So it looks like that is what I will be doing. I cant believe they were going to do that. I am the cheapest around for Senior Portraits yet they still have to try and rip me off. It makes me so angry!!! Oh, well. Busy, Busy for me! But it is really nice!

0 comments: