Rss Feed

8-10-06

The last few day we have been getting some much needed rain around here. My grass is looking somewhat green again. At least for a while. The girls and I have been spending some time in the studio, which is always fun. I have a senior session coming up soon, looking forward to that. I placed and ad in the newspaper for my business, hopefully that brings in some new people! I have also been doing some stock photography, which is also off and on, but I like it. Kate starts school on the 17th, Cassidy goes in on the 18th for about 15 minutes, just to meet her teacher and bring her stuff to school. Unfortunately Sarah did not get into preschool or head start this year, which is kinda sucky, but we will live. We have been preparing for Sarah's 4th birthday and we have already bought Kates 8th birthday present. Tomorrows supposed to be a high of 86 with some scattered showers, the heat index here is what is miserable. It feels so thick here lately. When it feels like this you really don't want to go out! The kids go out in 15 to 20 min intervals, they come in soaked with sweat, wait about 30 minutes and then want to go back outside, which just lets in more heat. Just cant wait until Fall!!!

0 comments: