Rss Feed

Up and Running

Yes we are up and running. I still have to figure out how to do a few things on this blog. But at the end of the month this is the only site we will have for the family, so please bookmark it.

I had to take Katelyn to the Dr's today. Last night she shows me this thing in her mouth James didn't know if it was a tooth growing out of her gum line or some kind of sore. The doctor confirmed it was just a sore in her mouth and gave her this goop to put on it. He said sometimes stress brings canker sores on. She was stressing so much about her program I guess that is what happens to some people. He advised us to always have it on had just in case she is prone to getting them.

Tomorrow it is supposed to be 31 degrees here!!! It seems wierd that I would be happy at the weather being only 31, but when the weather has been in the single digits you pray for days like tomorrow will be. I am taking the girls to see Santa Clause at the Blair Fire Department, getting a tree and going grocery shopping. Busy, Busy day for us.

0 comments: