Rss Feed

Ba Humbug

Today I have just been in a grumpy, Ba Humbug mood. I dont feel like doing anything but lay down on the couch with my cuddly blanket and veg. But I dont, I do actually get stuff done today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

James bought a new car yesterday, well new to us. His work van's engin blew again, twice in 2 years and we thought it would just be best to get us a different one. The only thing that I requested, was that he not get another stinken Ford. We have had no luck with Fords. So he didn't, he got either a Dodge or a Chrysler, I can't remember which. Both of which are fine with me. He really likes his car. James just bought the girls their big Christmas presant today, a Game Cube with 3 remotes and 4 games. Thats it, no more gifts for the girls. Man, rotten children!

0 comments: