Rss Feed

Cancun Pt.1

As many of you know J's work paid for us to go to an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico. It was beautiful and I had such a good time.  I am still editing pics from there but I will post some of the pics from the hotel and beach party that his company had. Weather was a bit muggy, of course. Overcast skies, an occasional rain shower to bright sun all in a matter of minutes.

We went swimming in the ocean and walked on the beach; sun bathed by the pool; played; had a massage; went shopping in Playa De Carmen with a crazy bus driver that almost killed us at least half a dozen times, there was military everywhere with loaded machine guns!; and we went to a cool sink hole on the way to Chichen Itza. I got to fulfill one of the things on my bucket list which was to visit a Mayan Temple, Chichen Itza, it was fabulous although I wish we could have explored a bit more without all of the people/venders, but still beautiful non-the-less. Oh yeah, and did I say we played, and played some more? Because, we did! LOL.

While in Chichen Itza hubby gave me my sized wedding band, which I had been searching for forever. And the kind of searching I mean is the turning over everything, digging stuff out from under the bed (where I managed to find things that HE lost) kind of searching. The ring had belonged to my Oma and then belonged to my mom and, well now belongs to me! I nearly KILLED him when he gave it to me. If he understood how hard I searched he would have been running! :) But he didn't, the crazy man just stood there, and if I didn't have to pee so bad maybe I would have!

After Mexico we flew to California to visit friends and family. Kids had been there with family while we were playing in Mexico. We visited, shopped, went to Monterey and the beach, and got tattooed! Before we got there the kids got to go quading with there cousins and aunt. They nearly crashed several times, lots of fun! LOL. It was so nice to see everyone.

Here is just some of the photos I took at the hotel in Mexico. 



From our room balcony.






I was already pretty drunk here! Me and chess doesn't mix.
Hubby on the beach.
Me and the Man.



Cool lizards that were running around everywhere. A friend thought they were little alligators. Yeah, he was pretty drunk, non-stop! LOL.


Beach Fun With Bishop Business Equipment.
The leader of the LOOSING TEAM, and hubby's team! :D

The leader of the WINNING team and my team!

Intimidation.

Someone had a bright idea for a challange to throw tortillas on the beach.

This is what happens when you throw tortillas on the beach. Fair warning!

Playa De Carmen - I got so much goodies here!
Drugs and Deli, only in Mexico.

This is the first part of the pics. I still have to post Chichen Itza pics and CA pics.  Check back soon for those.

0 comments: