Rss Feed

Faith

I won the last assignment for the forum I visit (BALANCE, see previous post.) Yeah!. Nothing really to win, just a prestige thing. Any who, I had to come up with the next assignment so I decided it would be FAITH. I cant enter this time because I was the one who came up with the assignment, but here is my picture for faith.

Kate and Cassidy have started baseball practice and business is doing well. So with everything I am extremely busy. I just found out that next year our local school here will be having all day Kindergarten! Even though we have decided to put Sarah in the local preschool next year, that will be nice for when she is going to Kindergarten. Kate and Cassidy had there friends sleep over last night, so I had 5 screaming kids! But, the girls had a lot of fun.

0 comments: