Rss Feed

Valentines Cards

I have finished making my girls valentines cards. Yeah! I had the printed as wallets and they turned out really good!

Cassidy and Sarah are sick today so they stayed home. It seems like everyone is sick here lately. I called Sarah's school to let them know that she was not going to be there today and the lady that answered said there we like 3 other kids that have already called out today. Wow! Softball sign ups are here and Cassidy and Katelyn want to do it. We will just have to see how much it is to register. I know it is 30 dollars a piece just for the concession stand. Ouch! I cant believe, that we have to pay for the concession stand too?~ Oh, well. So I go check it out tomorrow. Lets hope it is not too much.

Kate has brownies tonight. I am not going to go because of the other girls, so my co-leader is going to come pick her up and drop her back off. Thank goodness. I did not want to have to take the 2 sickeys out in this weather.

Anyway here are the girls Valentines Day cards!





0 comments: