Rss Feed

I've gotta say...

I've gotta say that I just love this neighborhood. Kids roam around all day and play with each other. Everyone knows everyone. Poor kids but great for parents, especially when they get older and are doing stuff by themselves a lot more. People wave to each other, even thought they don't know them. My neighbor to the right is just awesome. Anything I ever need I can go over there. If I am ever sick or not feeling well she will give me tea or offer me pain reliever. In the almost 4 years I've known them, we have become very close, which is nice since we have no family around. I hear about all that is happening in bigger cities and I go outside and it is like we are untouched. I know some people might think it is boring here, but I love the fact that my kids can roam to neighbors houses without a care! James and I have been thinking about moving to various different states because of different jobs he wants or to be closer to family, but then I think about everything that is happening now and it scares me to move from a place that I love, despite the fact that we live so far away from people we have grown up with, to a place that might have some family but we really don't know anymore. Anyway, just feeling thankful.
Here is a photo of a couple of girls that showed up from down the street to play with mine. The one right next to Cassidy is her best friend from pre-school.

0 comments: