Rss Feed

Last Day of School

Kate had her last day of school today. She came home with a bunch of stuff and her report card. She was so excited to see she got all B's. Her teacher sent home a note saying what a pleasure it has been to have her in her class this year, and how much she improved through out the year. It is always nice to hear good thing about your kids.

James dropped off or male cat Jinx today at the Spay and Neuter Clinic in Omaha to get his manhood taken off!!! That cat wont stop meowing! At $35 dollars it was by far the cheapest place. In Blair, which is about 20min away it is $110 dollars. I would much rather drive 60 minutes and get it a lot cheaper.

After almost 2 years, today I finally cleaned out my car! It took me over an hour to vacuum and Windex the car, but it was well worth it.

The girls and I went to go sign up for the summer reading program at the Library. They checked out 20+ books! Man so exciting. I will be heading to Omaha in a bit to pick of Jinx, hopefully I dont get lost. People who know me, know how bad I am with directions. Cant you tell how excited I am!

0 comments: