Rss Feed

By By Boy!!

Well, we were sad to see our male puppy get sold yesterday. But he went to a good home. The couple who purchased him brought their two year old female pom. Kate and Sarah were crying and it was really emotional for them to see him go. Even though I made sure to tell them he was probably going to be sold before they even showed up. Only my females left, and that is weird to me because females are usually the first to go. So far Lillie isn't whining, hopefully that lasts. We have had quite a few calls today for my girls but so far no one has shown up.

I have a girl scout leader meeting today at 7pm. This is my first meeting that I will be attending. Hopefully it will be fun. Only 2 more meetings for my troop to get together and I have 3 girls bridging over to Junior Girl Scouts. Which we plan to have a special ceremony for them. Lots of fun!

0 comments: