Rss Feed

Portfolio Page

Gotta love my husband! He was up until really late last night fixing my portfolio page on my business website the way I wanted. What A Man!! Check it out! www.micheledphoto.com

On Tuesday was James and my 8 year wedding anniversary! We didn't really do to much. He bought me a much needed tripod. I had a really cheap one that I broke trying to get me camera to go where I wanted it to. He says I cant break this one! HA, sounds like a challenge to me! What do you think? But it's an awesome one.

We still have a ton of snow. The puppies are getting so big. They are starting to play with each other and do there little barking and growling thing. The cutest thing I have ever seen. I want to keep them all!!! Yeah, but James put the kabosh on that!! Poowy! I think the hardest one that will be hard for me to let go will be the boy. He is so cute, he loves to give kisses and every time I walk by the kennel he gives a little bark just to let me know he is there. It is funny to see them try to run around! They are 3 1/2 weeks old now. James is supposed to go to Walmart and buy a portacrib today to give them some more room. We cant find anyone selling them around here. We looked on eBay and found a couple but it would cost about same as buying a new one in the store after shipping.

Right now the kids are building a snow man in the back yard. Lots of fun!

0 comments: