Rss Feed

Busy, Busy

Well, I have been really busy lately. Katelyn has been sick for the past few days so I took her to the doctor today. They said she has "swimmers ear" in both ears and has a virus. They should have the results of her strep throat culture by Wednesday. Hopefully everything goes OK with that. I have been getting a lot of business stuff done, which is just so time consuming. I have ordered and am waiting for my business decal for my car window. That should hopefully bring in some business and I am getting a sign for my front yard!! A friend of mine is designing a logo for me for FREE. Can you believe it! She has done several logos before, I think she said she has one more semester of college till she graduates for Graphic Design. Now for my business web site. One of Kate's friends mom does them, I am sure she will give me a good deal.
I have been buying props left and right lately. I am still waiting for a ton of new stuff.

James's Birthday is coming up on the 27th. The big 33. I just finished getting him some stuff. That is all I am going to say about that!

Lillie is about to POP! On the 23rd of this month will be her due date. I can rub on her belly and feel them in there. Lets hope at least one lives!

Now for dinner!

0 comments: