Rss Feed

What I did today...

I have been having trouble sleeping lately. I find myself having a huge amount of anxiety, at night after we go to bed, that I end up on the computer, editing or surfing the web. When I check the time I find that it is 2am and we had gone to bed at 11pm. Then when I get up in the morning I am just exhausted, I end up falling to sleep at Sarah's nap time. So today, I have done my best to stay awake. Here is what I did:

7:15 made eggs and bacon and made Kate's lunch

8:30-11 cleaned kitchen, vacuumed down stairs, mopped kitchen, laundry room and patio, and started a load of laundry.

11:00 made Cassidy and Sarah lunch

11:35 took Cassidy to school

11:45 got back home and put a movie on for Sarah and ate Lunch

1:00 put Sarah down for a nap and fold the two loads of laundry that was out plus the laundry I did this morning.

2:00 started editing some photo's, burning them to disc and printing out a proof sheet.

3:00 left to pick up Kate and Cassidy, too the kids to the Library to pick out some books. Then home!

Man what a day! Now just to make it through the rest of the day.

0 comments: